Looking for friends for encouragement and accountability.

Options
Hi everyone!. I am 28 and I am currently 240 pounds. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I am looking for friends for encouragement and accountability. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• mellymel2000
    mellymel2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Gina, same here. 31 @240 and my goal is also 100lbs. My biggest down fall is I have no support system and I'm always looking for encouraging words, experience...any positives to keep me going.
    Hope you are doing good so far :)
  • ginat86
    Options
    I would be happy to send encouragement your way if you will for me ;)
  • CyndyLeeForFreedom
    CyndyLeeForFreedom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm looking for support and love to give it too. I'm having problems trying to friend you. Please try to friend me.
  • bamabrandi2014
    Options
    "ditto"! :#
  • mahaaaaaa90
    Options
    My goal is 50lbs...I would love to make new friends and support them :)
  • tommo1902
    tommo1902 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey im currently 14stone and wanna be down to 13 so thought I'd give it a whirl. i was a keen footy player till havin my ankle snapped in half in 2012, had another op in july so havent exercised for 6 months and eaten wayyyy too much take away and drank too much beer! Anyway I'd love a friend 4 support and help too
  • karened74
    Options
    Hello I'm Karen, I'd quite like to join in too if I can, I'm 40 yrs old and 13st 7lb, I want to lose 3 and a half stone!! A big target but this is the weight I was is 2010, I need some encouragement and some support to keep an eye on me, I will give the same in return. I don't really understand how to use this app yet but it looks good so far.
  • CaraStylianou
    CaraStylianou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also here to get someone who makes me accountable. Looking to lose at least 30 kilo. Im on pact app and hete but cant seem to make much budge. I'll be adding you so we hcanbhelp each other!
  • Lawson2190
    Options
    I'm here for the same reasons too. Feel free to add me. I have a fair bit to lose and I know there will be struggles and hurdles along the way, so I want to be there for those in the same boat and also get a little nudge along the way too.
  • gummy2790
    gummy2790 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    H! Feel free to add me! I'll try my best to support you on your journey! The body achieves what the mind believes ☺. gummy2790
  • subzero1978
    Options
    Anyone could add me to their list, I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs. Need support from other users :)
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone. :)
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat i need to loose 5 stone. On a 1200 day calorie count and dribking loads of water to dry and help my skin, body and craving hopefully ☺add me too people because it doesnt let me add people
  • AIR73
    AIR73 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add anyone, I got 30 pounds to lose! :smiley: We can do this!
  • hwkgrl
    hwkgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back at this and looking for encouragement from others to hold me accountable as well. Feel free to add me....
  • lilfatmama
    lilfatmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying, no, going to lose 100 pounds. My husband is a personal trainer, that's how I met him. Hired him, lost 60 pounds, married him and started gaining weight. He wants me to be his before and after model. Has me back in gym and am excited. But need friends in the same boat trying to lose weight. Great success wishes to all.
  • Tricia8008
    Tricia8008 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Like most of you, I have about 100 pounds to lose. Add me up and let's support each other through this long arduous, yet totally worth it, process.
  • jonkers2012
    jonkers2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 70LBs to lose and just started back on MFP this week. I'm pretty self-motivating, but always good to share the journey with other MFP'ers, so feel free to add me :)
  • CatDeeDeeDee
    CatDeeDeeDee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Trying to lose 75 pounds total, I would be happy to help support/encourage whoever needs it! We can do it!
  • pinkchiochio
    Options
    Feel free to add me