100 lbs to lose..second time here

Options
Hi everyone..I joined MFP in 2012; that's all I did :neutral_face :( I am trying this the 2nd time around to see if I can get some encouragement to help me lose all this weight. Please add me as a friend and share any tips you have ..thank you so much

Replies

• jfmejia
    Options
    Don't worry that you have failed before. This is a new beginning and it is possible! I never thought I could lose it. -104 still not done. Don't give up. Make everyday about your health!
  • doh2
    doh2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks..I'll definitely try to be more focused and take each day as it comes
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So glad to see that you are using MFP again and are making an effort to take charge in achieving better quality of health! I had read something elsewhere that I would like to share. Failing does not mean that you have failed, it just means you have tried something that did not work. I will send you a friend request, let's keep each other motivated, offer support in the journey to reach our goals.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back, this time fill out your profile, open your diary and add some friends for accountability and I'm sure you'll succeed. I'm 110lbs down since joining but have reset my ticker to zero today to signify this year as a new start and a fresh challenge. We are all here to support you and keep you company along the way if you're serious about doing it this time. It's not easy - but it's so worth it! This time next year you may be looking in the mirror at a new woman!
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I did the same thing many times. I have stuck with it over the past two years and am down around 100lbs. Feel free to send me a FR! I love to be supportive and have supportive friends. You've got this! Keep your head high, and focus on the future!!
  • shelbikinz
    shelbikinz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can add me as well.
  • whitespider360
    whitespider360 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to lose, and new to the site. feel free to send me a friend request if you like.
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome back!
  • BOOTYNOMORE
    Options
    Looking for friends