Left and gained it all back, Need friends !

Options
Anikib
Anikib Posts: 76 Member
Hello everyone,
A couple of years ago I reached my goal of 126 with the help of MFP. I figured since I had reached my goal that I didn't need to log anymore, boy was I wrong. I've gained it all back and I am now at 150, I am only 5' so having weight on me shows everywhere and my back seems to constantly hurt.

I am now back to MFP, but I can really use some friends to keep me accountable. Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• JeniFairchild
    JeniFairchild Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just came back as well. Always need encouragement and willing to support you as well. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish! Good luck!
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP! I would also love to each the goal of 126 and know that you can do it! I will send you a friend request on here, let's keep each other supported, motivated and keep track of each other's progress.
  • scupit
    scupit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in major need of support too.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    been there too but this time you know you can do it and what you need to do to keep it off
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just came back too, I gained back the 32 lbs I lost plus an extra 6 :( Why do we do this to ourselves?
  • AIR73
    AIR73 Posts: 11
    Options
    I put on a few extra pounds during the Holidays Season, but now back on track!

Feel free to add!
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am back also and at my heaviest. Want to lose 30 pounds but concentrating on first 10 right now. I need support and will happily provide support and accountability...add me as a friend if you are interested.
  • JMAN1975
    Options
    Last time I was on, I weighed less than I did now. Am a little more active because of my job but still need help. Only access to the site is via a library computer so can't download to view personal mail.
    Good luck to everyone this year!
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too the last few months of 2014...I ultimately need to lose 40 pounds but would be happy if I could get to at least 140 pounds. I need support! Feel free to add me!
  • hwkgrl
    hwkgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fell off too....feel free to add me.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I, like all the others here, fell off of the bandwagon. :s But I have to be a little more cautious and patient with losing weight because I'm pregnant this time around! I gained 20 pounds but I would like to lose about 10 pounds max, until after my baby is born. Then it's down to business!! But I will be great motivation to anyone who needs it! :)