Looking for UK based people

Options
Hey :smile:
I'm in the UK and struggling to find people in the same time zone - I'm new on here!
I'm trying to kick my butt into healthier eating and to shift my butt out the door to run again (I used too run often but I have fallen in a hole the past couple of years and let bad habits form....) Could do with some friendly encouragement and will likewise offer support and advice :wink: I'm doing the Trail half Marathon in Snowdonia in June so I need the motivation to train and fuel my body the right way.
Feel free to add me as a friend and I hope to meet like minded people!
I'm also apart of the '100 Days of Real Food Mini Pledge UK Support Group' on FaceBook.

Thanks for reading.
Sallyann x

Replies

• lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Londoner, now living in Glasgow! Sent a request :)
  • Gemlounew
    Gemlounew Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Sallyann,
    I'm also from UK. I have been trying to increase my running ability from 5k to 10k. Managed my first 10k this week but it took a while 67mins. Looking to improve that as much as possible.
    My goal is to lose around 20lbs.
    Good luck

GemLou
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the UK as well. I live in Derby during term time at uni and in Lincolnshire the rest of the time. I've added you!
  • AIR73
    AIR73 Posts: 11
    Options
    South Wales here, feel free to add!
  • sarakorry
    Options
    Complete Newbie and looking for friends too! Feel free to add! :blush:
  • AutumnSal
    AutumnSal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You lot are fab! Thanks :smiley:
  • Kitty7775
    Options
    Hello, I am Reedham, Norfolk. FR sent. Good luck :)
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    West Yorkshire here. Feel free to add me =)
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello Sally

Welcome to mfp. Friend request sent.
    Also looking for more uk buddies for support and motivation so feel free to add me peeps.
    X
  • kit8kat
    kit8kat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Sallyann, Welcome to MFP. I've also got a goal to complete the Men's Fitness Challenge (open to women too) in October so I'm also looking for buddies. I'm doing the 5:2 so if anyone is fasting or similar then please feel free to add me :D
  • Huppdiwupp
    Huppdiwupp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you - I'm in the uk, and also into running. The route of the Snowdonia Half looks like fun...
  • SamskiB
    SamskiB Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in Tamworth, near Birmingham :) trying to get back into the swing of things on here!
  • BigMamaT80
    Options
    Hi there, in Glasgow and getting back on the healthy eating and exercise programme!! Good luck to all of you
  • katelouise1986x
    katelouise1986x Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    just joined up looking for buddies feel free to add me :)
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in London, fellow runner, been on this for a while and had great success- just trying to lose the last bit now! Feel free to add. Jo
  • emmamoatetaylor
    emmamoatetaylor Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey I'm a Londoner living in Hull completely in the same boat as you lol I can you add me hun x
  • AutumnSal
    AutumnSal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so friendly! So glad I've joined MFP. I've sent friend requests :smile:
    Thanks for making me feel so welcome. x
  • 81Nicky
    Options
    Newbie here but feel free to add. I'm joining a running club on Tuesday and starting the 5:2 diet this week. I'm in Northants.
  • lauragbethell
    lauragbethell Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello. I'm from Somerset. :) started back on here yesterday :) feel free to add me. Xx