Newbie looking to kick some stones :)

Options
Hey all :) So I'm completely new to this kind of losing weight but I'm incredibly hopeful I can do it :) Any tips and tricks to help wwould be awesome :) x

Replies

• gummy2790
    gummy2790 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'll do my best to support you on your journey ☺. gummy2790
  • patsieex
    patsieex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks I will x
  • Flexitarier
    Flexitarier Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Heya, I also would love to support you! How are you planning to lose weight? Loking on calories or any special form of diet?
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP!

If you've not read it already I'd heartily recommend this post as a good starting point:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Good luck!
  • patsieex
    Options
    Hey Flexitarier :)
    I'm planing in calorie counting but I'm also planning on getting up and moving more and working on my fitness :) I'd love you support thank you x

Hey Ransaka :)
    Thank you so much much for the link I will defo give it a read :) Thanks x

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I hope that you can use this site to it's full potential. I have only been on here for a short while but keeping track of what I eat, staying within the calorie range and exercising has been feeling really well! I will send you a friend request to offer support, motivation and encouragement. Also, let's keep track of each other's progress throughout the journey.
  • patsieex
    Options
    Hey harryt678 :)
    Friend request accepted and I'm really glad this has been working out for you :) I'd love to have you as a friend and I hope I can help you in your journey :) x
  • hwkgrl
    hwkgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me