Looking for friends for encouragement and accountability.

Options
2»

Replies

• 39andfit2015
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! Very motivating!! :)
  • tanishaelizabeth724
    Options
    hiya guys im very new to this hoping to shift around 20lbs please feel free to add me :) lots of support and motivation x
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    here to help this is my 2nd time on here if you want you can add me
  • snow3drop
    snow3drop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30lbs. I've used mfp before but have gained since then. This time I'm looking to make friends to keep me on track. Anyone can feel free to add :)
  • jaysweet4life
    jaysweet4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also trying to lose about 50lbs. I'm not sure how to use this app yet. But feel free to add me. Every thing is easier when you have the support needed :smile:
  • adamwsmith1981
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 45-50 lbs. I used to be in really good shape during high school and my six years in the Army but after that I slowed down and suffered a few physical accidents that later me up. I got way overweight and now I'm taking control. I'll help out any way I can. My plan started today so let the games begin.
  • bsn9200
    bsn9200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have a good start! :D
  • angeladawnwright
    Options
    It is a motivation for me to see others being supportive. Not only am I trying to lose weight, I have also quit smoking. I am only two days in but seems much longer! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me. I have a goal of losing 45-50lbs in five month just in time for graduation form my Master's program.