Losing weight with PCOS

Options
I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2014 and I'm gonna kick it in the butt by kicking myself in the gut....fat....

I'm just looking for people who have the same or similar struggles, or just want to keep themselves motivated. I haven't used my account too much because I didn't really try to be a part of the community. Well.....this is me trying. And I'll succeed. ;p

Replies

• MidwestFoodie
    MidwestFoodie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Let's succeed together!!
  • RaeC42
    RaeC42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm sending you a friend request. I also have PCOS. I was diagnosed in 2001, but probably had PCOS my entire life or at least since my teens. I was actually thin at the time, but after fertility treatments and two babies, I put on a lot of weight. Then I decided to go back to school and the stress caused me to gain even more. It is time to get in shape before I end up diabetic or develop any further health problems.
  • Mrschewitt
    Mrschewitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have pcos too, was diagnosed when investigating my fertility. Had a bit of a crisp time with my weight, new year new approach, I am not going to let it heat me!!
  • Mrschewitt
    Mrschewitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have pcos too, was diagnosed when investigating my fertility. Had a bit of a crap time with my weight last year, new year new approach, I am not going to let it beat me!! Please add me!!!
  • timetochangeme23
    Options
    I started showing symptoms of pcos when I was 19 and was diagnosed with it not long after. I've let it go and ignored it for almost 4 years and I have some major hormone issues now.
  • agstandridge
    Options
    I too have pcos. I was diagnosed with it in 2007. I was a correctional Officer so I put my job above my health. 2014 I realize my job has become to much of my life. Approaching 30 and not married and I let my health go. In August 2014 after a lot of thought I made the switch to working at a Ankle monitoring company for offenders so I can focus on me. So here I am trying to get the 100# weight gain off so I can feel better and live my life.
  • Jattalla1012
    Jattalla1012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too have pcos. Been struggling to lose weight for the past 5 years- around the same time I was diagnosed. Open to any and all new friends :)
  • beautyandbraaains
    beautyandbraaains Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i was also diagnosed with PCOS last year. Please add me if you'd like. I would love to chat!