Hello!!.. Zumba tips anybody?

Options
I'm new here! I'm def excited about losing weight and getting fit. It's great to know that there is an online community where I can receive advice and support. I'm going to start Zumba this weekend along with some time on my elliptical. I'd love to hear about people who have tried Zumba and seen results! ... xOxo Carol

Replies

• ljh515
    ljh515 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week of Zumba (doing class x3 a week). I love it! Definitely going to keep me interested in going back.
  • Carolina_89
    Options
    Good for you! My friend told me it kicked her butt the first few times. I know it's been 2 weeks but have you started to see any difference in your body?
  • gemma27uk
    gemma27uk Posts: 1
    Options
    hello there ive done zumba for 3 months now 3times a week and lost 11lbs its an amazing class i love it :)
  • Walking2Lose
    Walking2Lose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love Zumba. I have been doing Zumba once a week since Dec. I wish was able to do it more often as I think I would see more of a difference in weight or inches. But I just love the dances and the movements and the fun I have. It doesn't feel like working out it feels like I am hanging out with some friends. I joined later than most, but that didnt slow me down. I mean if the ladies in the class that are a good 20-25 yrs older than me can do the jumps and such then so can I! Good luck and have fun!