275 by April 30th

Options
My ultimate goal last year was to be 275 and it was a bit unrealistic i admit..there weren't many areas i would have been able to improve on.

if you guys remember, this is my old thread from last year:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1344050/299-by-the-end-of-the-year#latest

I'm currently 311. so i feel like losing 36 lbs in 4 months should be a piece of cake. ''

my current diet range is 15-1800 cals and high in protein. gym atleast 6 days a week, if not more. (im usually on the elliptical for 60-75 mins and then weight lifting for 30-35.

anything i should maybe add?

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing so far. Those are very low calorie goals for a young and active male though! I hope you are doing this in consultation with a doctor, because such aggressive weight loss should be medically supervised.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome thus far, just keep doing what you're doing. You don't need to set a time limit, you have the rest of your life.
  • Randy589
    Randy589 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I was you, I'd remove any thoughts of a particular date, it's just added stress. I have a goal, it's my ideal weight. I don't care how long it takes me to get there. 6 months, a year, it doesn't matter as long as I keep with the program.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress..
  • JVClubs
    JVClubs Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i think i will treat to eat alittle more but i will be adding more water and veggies to my diet. i think tomorrow ill post a picture to show where i am.