Short flexibility programme

Hi All,

I am looking for advice in flexibility and stretching. I can't over emphasise how much I hate stretching and flexibility work. I'm very much a believer in the need to sweat and be tired to make any gains in my fitness. I enjoy cardio and I LOVE lifting heavy, I pretty much do 0 stretching and flexibility work. Having said all that I'm not getting any younger and I know flexibility work should form part of a balanced programme so I want to try and introduce something that won't bore me to tears.

Ideally I'd like an app or dvd/digital download workout that is 15 to 20 minutes long. It focus on stretching and exercising for flexibility rather than weight loss or inch loss. I travel a lot for work so ideally the workout can be done on the floor of a hotel room and doesn't need any equipment.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

J

Replies

• Selaen
    Selaen Posts: 31 Member
    I know it's not an app or dvd, but have a look at phrakture's Starting Stretching & Molding Mobility - I was incredibly stiff, but within a few weeks of doing the routines, I felt a lot more "loose". Still got a long way to go, but it's working for me at least!