Need fitness friends

Options
Hello :D . I am a mom of two and I am looking for fitness friends to keep me motivated. I am 4"10 and weigh 134. I am not at a healthy weight for my height and my friends tell me I look fine and do not to loose weight. I know they are being nice but i need people to be honost. I dont want to be to skinny but i do want to be healthier. :):)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I work out daily. My friend is also under 5 feet, we work out together and motivate each other. Add me if you like, you can have a look at my exercise diary for some ideas. Good luck on your journey.
  • cathydaniels46
    cathydaniels46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    High my name is Cathy I have rejoined mfp. I try to workout in some form daily. I now have the vivofit that I sync with mfp. I am at a total loss trying to understand this net goal thing. I would like to loose some weight Ideally 30 pounds would be awesome( then I would be i within my BMI) Iam currently 158pounds
  • mariagfonseca
    mariagfonseca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How can I add friends?
  • mokkarcrisis
    Options
    a: community => find members
    b: click on a person's name => add as friend
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I workout 3-5 time a week and I'm active 7 days a week. I don't sugar coat things too much either and like to help motivate others but in a nice way.
    Please feel free to add me on both MFP and Garmin connect; my connect username is dwfalls67.
    V/r,
    DW.