White Kidney Bean Extract..

Options
AJAdkins
AJAdkins Posts: 30 Member
Has any one tried this? If so how are the results, do you notice a difference. Just curious. Heard it on Dr.OZ. :D

Replies

• deesdigitaldelight
    deesdigitaldelight Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I saw that clip as well and need to look into it myself. I'll keep an eye out on this thread to see what other people post, as I am curious as well.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What is it??
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been using Carb Blockers aka White Kidney Bean Extract for the past few weeks. I can't tell if it is working or not. I do notice if I take it in the afternoon, I feel bloated, so I stick to mornings. However, I did notice if I eat pizza or something with a lot of carbs and take this, I don't feel as heavy afterwards. Maybe its a placebo effect.
  • AJAdkins
    Options
    What is it??

White kidney bean extract is a nutritional supplement that blocks a digestive enzyme in the intestinal tract that assists with the absorption of complex carbohydrates. As a result, white kidney bean extract allows some of the starchy foods that are ingested to pass through the digestive system without being metabolized. Body builders and dieters commonly use this supplement as a weight loss aid. I've very curious about it, I've also looked up side effects which are minimal.. they include gas, heart burn, and diarrhea.
  • AJAdkins
    Options
    I've been using Carb Blockers aka White Kidney Bean Extract for the past few weeks. I can't tell if it is working or not. I do notice if I take it in the afternoon, I feel bloated, so I stick to mornings. However, I did notice if I eat pizza or something with a lot of carbs and take this, I don't feel as heavy afterwards. Maybe its a placebo effect.

I read something else like that on a review for it. The person took it because they are allergic to gluten and they said sometimes they just want pizza so they take the Carb Blocker and didn't have the allergic reaction from it like they normally would.