Looking for other ladies my age for support and accountability

Options
Amy_Jo54915
Amy_Jo54915 Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
I am a 41 year old homemaker, and a mother of three, step mom of two. I used MFP a few years ago, and lost a lot of weight. Then I met my now husband, and...well...I'm not exactly sure what happened. I was about 185, and feeling pretty good (I'm 5'11"). Now I am up to 273!
I am looking for other women to encourage me on my journey...and i will support and encourage you too..no men please!

Replies

• Amy_Jo54915
    Amy_Jo54915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I currently have tennis elbow on both sides, and issues with my IT band (knee), but am going to do my best to start working out again! ;)
  • ruthwatsonhastings
    ruthwatsonhastings Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I get it I turn 40 in a few weeks, I got two kids and topped out at near 220. I just started back up with this off and on. The app helps, however I got a wearable fitness tracker it's really helps. Keeps me honest about my exercise.
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am home with my 3 kids and am 38. I lost about 50 pounds in 2012 and then we added a baby to our family. Since she was born I have been able to maintain but I am now getting back to losing the second 50 I need to lose. I will send a friend request :smiley:
  • JenniferAConley
    JenniferAConley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. Lost 35 pounds. Down to 180 and my dad passed away. Gained it all back in almost 2 years. Needing friends for motivation.as well. Add me as a friend.
  • kr18stal
    kr18stal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me. Starting my journey on losing 40 lbs! My second baby isn't coming off as easy as the first lol!
  • kimberlyrayburn
    kimberlyrayburn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. I'm 41 with 3 girls and a grand baby :)
    Need all the help and support I can get:)
  • paloma1972
    Options
    I will love to get support from you all and support all all of you. I am 42 years old and a mother of 3. I want this year to the year that I LOSE the weight! I really need all the support I can get!