10 lbs, and a healthy lifestyle

Options
Everyone talks about losing 100-150 lbs and I feel weird with my little ten. Still, if you're offering support I'll take it. Cheers to weight loss!

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and I completely do understand what you mean, I am trying to lose 25 or so pounds which might still not be a whole lot. I feel it's more than just an x number of lbs to lose, it's the determination and the lifestyle change to get healthier and to maintain the weight. I will send you a friend request and offer support and motivation!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    10 is important too, better to lose it at 10 then let the weight gain continue until it because much bigger. kudos to you for taking charge and catching it early
  • nayduch2001
    Options
    Waywoahwoahwoah. How the heck do you send friend requests? I signed up for the first time like, 2 days a go and have no clue what I'm doing!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Everyone talks about losing 100-150 lbs and I feel weird with my little ten. Still, if you're offering support I'll take it. Cheers to weight loss!

Welcome to MFP! Not everyone here needs to lose a lot of weight. There are many people who want to lose 10 pounds or less. You are not alone

There are a lot of people here who actually want to gain weight and build muscle as well!
  • EPmomdoc
    EPmomdoc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome I just got on this website- did weightwat hers for years but counting points doesn't work anymore I have gained a pound a week these past six weeks and now need to lose 15- 20 pds instead of 7-10. More importantly none of my favorite clothes fit especially dresses and many of my pants
    - That was the real rude awakening when I couldn't wear some of my favorite holiday outfits
    - Realize that being over fifty my metabolism isn't what it used to be and all those dinners out are catching up thinking that i can order wine and dessert if I don't eat the whole entree
    - That's not working for me anymore
    - Help!
  • Whitbycupcake
    Options
    I too am in the 10lb range. So glad we can do this journey together!
  • nayduch2001
    Options
    Cool beans with a cherry on top! That sounds weird...
  • MITTENPOP
    MITTENPOP Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 10 lb range and would just like to start healthy habits. I'm glad to join this group!
  • tiarahicks
    tiarahicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. How do I join this group?