Hi

Options
So I stumbled upon this website and I think this is what I needed to give me a push in the right direction. I have been reading alot of the posts and I do have to say that the community is wonderful! Thanks for inspiring me to move forward.

Replies

• roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    Welcome. Fee free to add me if you like. This site is just the best. good luck :)
  • manicrocker
    manicrocker Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey! :)
  • adelecord8
    adelecord8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 47 pounds so far. I started in februrary. I still have 58 more pounds to go before my BMI is normal. It seems like I have a long way to go.
  • bamafancp
    bamafancp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here a couple of months, but it has helped me a lot! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I must say this site has helped me alot. I've always heard keep a journal of your calorie intake and I never really thought it was important until this site.. Honestly I love being able to keep up with how many I've had and how many I have left it has really helped me alot... Enjoy and good luck...
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi, I recently lost about 30 pounds, but have gained 5 of them back. I am having a hard time getting the motivation to count the calories, but have been doing it for the past three days. Yesterday I went over though. :( I want to lose 10 more pounds. It doesn't seem like much when I have lost 30, but I am really struggling to get back into it!