so new i cant figure out how to add people

I have a mini goal of losing 20 lbs, but need to loose over 100 lbs to be in my BMI. I started 3 weeks ago. Im doinbg low carb and monthly squat, sit up, and plank challenges. Please add me so we can motivate each other! Also if someone can I've me instructions on how to add that would be awesome.!!!! Thanks

Replies

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    I too am new and looking to add people for motivation support. I don't know how to add yet either :( but if you figure it out...please add me.
  • lilgirl105
    lilgirl105 Posts: 14 Member
    The same place you go to to find community you go to friends and once you click that you click on friends again and then at the very top right there is a plus sign. You can add friends facebook, email or others who are already on my fitness pal. :)
  • janahegel1990
    janahegel1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you!! I'll check it out
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Or let's say there's someone on this board you'd like to add or on any other board you look at. Click on their picture to the left, which will take you to their profile. Then click 'add as friend'.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Want a new friend...try adding me. I'm just back on MFP and am looking to add new people who are motivated to work on health and fitness. I'm a great support...please support back!!!