Do you use OnDemand?

Options
mckant
mckant Posts: 217 Member
What's your favorite workout off of the OnDemand exercise channel? I've only tried a few and they seem okay so far. I get bored very fast so I need to switch it up a lot, but I want a good workout.

Replies

• perlah
    perlah Posts: 21
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels' workouts, she's a killer. I also like Billi Blanks Jr. if I just feel like dancing. There is a another trainer I enjoy but I can't remember her name. I'll check tonight and I'll be glad to share more details. Which ones have you done?
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mine by far is JM's No More Trouble Zones and my second favorite is a kickboxing one with Natalie that focuses on the abs and buns (can't remember the name right now).
  • rebeccaheiden1
    Options
    I've done the ondemand Jillian's last chance workout and I think it is great! I've also done a few of the 10 min. workouts. It's nice because they focus on different area's of the body. Good Luck!
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they had workout videos OnDemand. I will have to check that out. Thanks.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I like to do a few of the 10 minute workouts in a row. That way I move on to another perky grating voice when I get sick of the last one. :wink:

Sometimes I will do 3. Sometimes I will do 5 of them. It's like the exercise version of snacking!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels shred it with weights, and Billy Blanks dance workout. I only do them if I don't go to gym. They are not my regular workout, but good options when you are busy or can't make it to the gym. I'm curious about the yoga options.
  • kshaw09
    kshaw09 Posts: 48
    Options
    Is this on demand for Rogers? I had no idea, do you have to order them or are they free? This makes me super happy
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've been doing chris frytag workouts on there-she has a variety to target different areas-my fav is the lower body 10 lb slimdown-it kilss my legs everytime! And burns them like crazy!
  • mckant
    Options
    I like the 10 minutes ones. They're really easy to squeeze in. There's a Piloxing one that is good. I prefer the second half of that one which is the pilates part of it. I tried Natalie's kickboxing one the other day and really liked that one. A girl named Tandi? does a good pilates one, too.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone walks. I've also done the Marsala Bhangra (sp?) Fun!
  • mckant
    Options
    Thank you! I can't wait to try some new ones. I'll let you know if I find something I really like.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    HOLY CARP!!! I had no clue they had that!!! (then again I haven't cut on a tv but twice in 4 years). I'm going to look into this. THANK YOU.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I mix it up with jillians workouts. Last chance trouble zone and 6 week 6 pack.