Options
Will be the strength you feel tomorrow.

The journey will be long.
There will be obstacles.
There will be doubters.
There will be mistakes
But with HARD WORK,
There are NO LIMITS

I've lost 75 lbs....and kept off most of it for 2 years. I've fluctuated about 13 lbs...but I am still fighting. I have about 30 more lbs I would like to lose..It is a lifestyle change...the hardest personal battle i've been fighting most of my life and I finally figured how to get a grip on it. It is all about hard work and discipline; being able to be ok with making mistakes throughout the journey and knowing to pick yourself up and move get back on track. If you mess up...don't beat yourself up over it or make excuses. Own it and get back on track. Don't fall off the wagon.

It is a long journey...slow progress is success.
I feel better
I look younger
I am stronger emotionally and physically
I sleep better
I am healthy and no longer prediabetic
I love to shop now
I have confidence

It all depends on you....work hard and do not make excuses. You are in control....of your own destiny. If you really want it...you will make it happen. If it takes 2 years...5 years whatever.

It all depends on how bad you want it...just don't give up!

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."
- Babe Ruth

Good Luck all!

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Love this.
    You have an awesome attitude and you're obviously both highly motivated and motivational!!

I wish you all the very best with your continued journey of a fantastically healthy lifestyle!

Adam
  • jmlutz08
    jmlutz08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Very motivated and want to preach it on. It is not easy but the benefits are unbelievable....I will continue to fight.

I want to keep myself challenged at all times. It makes you stronger.....once you become competitive with yourself you know you won the battle!

I run half marathons now...contemplating a full one :)
    I can swing 72lb kettlebells now and do turkish getup with 30 lbs.

Self accomplishment is the best!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    jmlutz08 wrote: »
    Thanks!! Very motivated and want to preach it on. It is not easy but the benefits are unbelievable....I will continue to fight.

I want to keep myself challenged at all times. It makes you stronger.....once you become competitive with yourself you know you won the battle!

I run half marathons now...contemplating a full one :)
    I can swing 72lb kettlebells now and do turkish getup with 30 lbs.

Self accomplishment is the best!

Well you certainly have the right attitude to reach any goal you set and I'm positive you'll help many others along the way!!

I applaud you for it, go you!!

Feel free to drop me a friends request if you fancy it.. you can never have too much motivation! Either way, I wish you the best!
  • itsMcKay
    itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LITERALLY tomorrow! I've only been sticking to my calorie goal and working out for a few days and I feel so much better.

Words of wisdom there. :D