Omnitrition

Options
Hi. Question...I have friends that are very successful on the Omnitrition diet. 500 calories a day plus HCG drops...gallons of water. I have one friend that lost 30 pounds in 3 months. She looks amazing. I am not sure of its longevity effects and if you leave the diet if it will come piling back on. Anybody have experience with it? I would appreciate any insight. It sounds dreadfully unhealthy, but I am at a point where I need to get rid of my belly fat and that seems to be the last place I lose it!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Not a very popular approach around here. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/922399/omnitrition

It certainly doesn't seem sustainable or healthy to me.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If your belly is the last place you lose fat, that's the last place you'll lose it on any diet. The only way around that would be liposuction. (I'm definitely not recommending that.) I'd recommend continuing making changes to your diet so it's sustainable after you've reached your goal. You'll worry less about if what you're doing is healthy or not and you'll be less likely to binge.
  • jrs3611
    jrs3611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the information. I have to get my mind around healthy eating and proper exercise. I was looking for the magic pill! NOT OUT THERE........