help me set a goal?!

Options
I want to set myself a realistic goal for when I have completed the 30 day shred, anyone care to help?!

Basics

I am about 230lb

I am 5ft 3in

measurements

Bicep-12.5inches
Waist-41inches
Hips-51inches
bust-50inches

On an average day my diet is this
Breakfast-special k 30g serving with 125ml skimmed milk

Lunch- baked potato about 150g or a brown bread and turkey ham sandwich

dinner- chicken breast without skin with mixed vegetables

snacks- special k bar or fruit

water- at least 8 glasses

so... what do you think is a reasonable amount of inch loss and/or weight loss with my diet and 30 day shred.. I have 27 days left! T.IA!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    im on last day of 30days straight shred tommorrow, my boobs and arms have had the most loss, have lost loads from both
  • SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think they save an average of 2-3 pounds per week, right? Make attainable goals because if they're too extreme and you don't make it, it's more likely that you'll fall off. I recently lost 10 pounds in 1 month. I didn't feel like I lost enough, but it definitely was attainable and when I reached it, I felt really successful.
    I haven't measured myself since I belonged to Curves YEARS ago, so I have no advice on that one. Maybe a clothing size smaller. Do you have clothes that don't fit? Aim to fit into something...
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    I think they save an average of 2-3 pounds per week, right? Make attainable goals because if they're too extreme and you don't make it, it's more likely that you'll fall off. I recently lost 10 pounds in 1 month. I didn't feel like I lost enough, but it definitely was attainable and when I reached it, I felt really successful.
    I haven't measured myself since I belonged to Curves YEARS ago, so I have no advice on that one. Maybe a clothing size smaller. Do you have clothes that don't fit? Aim to fit into something...

I don't, I got depressed and threw them all away :( My boobs have already lost an inch in 3 weeks just by healthy eating and weights!