Best sports bra?

Options
jtndle
jtndle Posts: 54 Member
Ladies, please tell me your favorite sports bra! Thank you!

Replies

• Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Victorias Secret VSX bras are great!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I find all my sports bras at title nine. They have a great rating system that helps you find the right one for your activity and body type. I large chested, so I need those with the most support (or I have to wear two.) They can be pricy, but very worth it.
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I'd also be interested in the responses to this question. Ones I have don't seem to offer enough support. I'm a 38 D and a friend suggested I go a size smaller to hold the girls in tighter but then it felt like I was spilling out. Tried some others on recently and didn't feel that they were any better. And why are they so darn expensive??
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Champion. target $14. Hold my 40D just fine in XL size...
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Sears has these Champion bras, you can find them on sale for $14.99 and they are a bit tight to wear at teh beginning but I PROMISE you that nothing shakes, moves or pops out when you are working out.

take it from someoen who wears a 38DD- when I'm doing burpees, squat jumps the girls stay put.

good luck to ya'll :happy:
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    aerie sports bras are my favorite, but the price is not appealing to me so I only buy them when they're on sale. I like the champion ones are target too!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options

What's the price range?
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm an odd size with a tiny rib cage but in need of an underwire.
    My new favourite is the Freya Active Sports Bra . Not the prettiest, but the girls stay in place even when running! LOVE IT.
  • alpepp
    alpepp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    For ladies with big girls (C +++), I recommend the Enell Sports Bra. I just got mine two weeks ago and this is the first time I haven't had a problem with running! Yea, it's pretty ugly, has at least 10 hooks up the front but it straps my 38DDD's down! You also don't get terrible uni-boob because it encapsulates and compresses. It's the sports bra Oprah swears by. They also size by your cup and band size - just read the sizing chart. Got mine on amazon.com thru Bare Necessities and paid around $70. When I lose enough boobage, I'm definitely buying another one the next size (or two!) down!
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Enell sports bras are, hands down, the BEST in the world. You won't bounce at all. Machine wash, air dry. They support through out your entire workout, not like some sport bras that loosen up when you start to sweat. They are pricey but TOTALLY worth it.

www.enell.com
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options

What's the price range?

I bought mine on clearance for around $15 I think (this was awhile ago). I haven't been able to find them in their online catalog...only in stores. But I like them a lot (36D wearing a large) because they hold everything together...plus I like the wider straps.

I've been thinking of trying the Champion brand from Target as well, which are around $15 but haven't needed new ones yet because my VS sports bras are still in really good shape.
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    I'm currently wearing Moving Comfort's Fiona and I love, love, love it! Amazon currently has it in black for $20. If you wear a 'moderate' size I would definitely check it out. It doesn't ride up and the straps stay put.
  • jtndle
    jtndle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Off to look online to decide...
  • Orska
    Orska Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Agree with the ladies that say Enell Sports Bra. Hands down the best sports bra I have ever had. Totally worth every penny.
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    moving comfort alexis.. love this bra.. but its specifically made for a/b cups. moving comfort has other great bras for other sizes too. :flowerforyou: