Motivational MFP friends wanted :)

Hi all, I'm a 24 y/o single mother of two from the UK that's just joined MFP today in a bid to shed around 15-25lbs and get back to a UK size 8 dress size from my current UK size 10, which I know isn't 'big' by any means, however I'm only 5ft 4 and I'm feeling rather uncomfortable!
I work in retail part time and I'm also studying with The Open University at home, so I don't really have time for the gym, but I do however have my own exercise bike, a few fitness dvd's and some weights at home which I shall be using at least 5 times a week as well as obviously making healthier diet choices and tracking my calories daily.
Please feel free to add me. The more motivation, the better! Any tips/hints/advice would be greatly welcomed!

Good luck to you all on your fitness goals! :)

Replies

• Zazzles2906
    Zazzles2906 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm 24 and also from the UK. I'm 5'5 and want to lose at least 28lbs. I don't really have the time or money for the Gym but I have exercise DVDs, a few weights at home and a dog that loves to be walked!

I'm just starting out but feel free to add me. Good luck in reaching your fitness goals :)