Looking for motivational friends :)

Options
brooookeexo
brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! My name is Brooke. I've used MFP before and love the accountability of it. I lost 22 pounds my first time around but have really fallen off the band wagon and gained most of it back. I'm ready for a fresh start and am looking for friends to motivate each other. Add me or say hello!

My goal is to ultimately lose 40-50 pounds and get healthier. I'll be doing Insanity max 30 along with tracking. I love to snack (constantly) which is a big reason for my weight gain, I'm hoping to learn to keep it in check!

Replies

• Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke - I'm back here on MFP trying to lose quite a bit of weight, feel free to add me and I'll cheer you on too :smile:
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i'm trying to lose 50 lbs in five months
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity currently and trying to lose about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • koda287
    koda287 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke! You can add me too. I've been on here for a long time and have kept my 40lbs off :-) Would love a new motivated friend!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke! You can add me too.
  • MissNikki320
    MissNikki320 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new to MFP and looking for all the motivation I can get!
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I can use all the support and encouragement!
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for friends and support as well. Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • Dawnus86
    Options
    Hi, I have been using mfp for a while on and off but am now looking for inspiration and motivation from others to help me along and hopefully be able to motivate others too. Looking to loose 50lbs +. New year, new me etc. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me.as well. I just started my journey as well ;)
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat. Been on here for a year and need to keep going. I want friends who are working to lose weight. I deleted my last account because I had fitness trainers with fantastic bodies on there who were 20 years younger than me. Not very motivating, it actually had the opposite effect.

Thank you and Happy New Year everyone
  • msmith_007
    Options
    Hi Brooke. I can relate... I used MFP once before & loved the accountability as well. I was also at a happier weight, but like you, I fell off the band wagon & have gained it all back plus more.
  • raiyn
    raiyn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Brooke! I'm looking for motivational friends also. I've had MFP for a while but haven't used it consistently and now I'm dealing with more weight to drop. Looking to lose 40-50lbs as well. Add me :smiley:
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Feel free to add me for support. I will help keep you motivated during your journey.

I run monthly biking challenges, too. You can join at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101528-bikejanuary if you are interested!!
  • grangillz
    grangillz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone... Can you add me as well please,I'm feeling like Billy no mates here
  • tashababe22
    Options
    Hiya Brooke I'm new to this feel free to. Add me am sure we can motivate each other!
  • leader29
    leader29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im looking to start back and could do with a few motivational buddies too.... iv added you, but others feel free to ad me too. we can all do it together. xxx
  • rayymann
    rayymann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and need some motivational buddies I have cracked the smoking habit but now need to lose the 2.5stone I put on whilst quitting. I will nail this with a little help . I just love my food. Please feel free to add me :D
  • dsnyprincessRN
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting over as well (sigh)... hoping to lose the MOST STUBBORN 15-20# ever! It's extremely hard for me to lose weight, and I have a plateau about every 5 pounds! Motivation/reassurance is something I need! Would love to return the favor :)