New Year, New Me!

Options
Hi, my first name is Samantha, I go by Sam! I currently weigh in at 222lbs and I am 22 years old. I just joined 24 hour fitness on January 2 2015, though I put my first hour in yesterday Jan 3rd. The reason I decided to take this Journey is because of my almost 5 year old son. About a week before Christmas 2014 my. Son and I were sitting on the couch. He hugged and looking into my eyes asked "mommy will you be skinny for Christmas? " his request made me tear up, it didn't hurt my feeling but it touched me, like most mothers I want to give my son everything. I felt horrible I couldn't do it this last Xmas but I'm going to try to drop hopefully some noticeable weight by next Xmas. My longterm goal weight is 150lbs (I havent weighed that since HS) but my six month goal is to at least lose 30-50lbs. I plan on doing 7days straight starting out for 1hr maybe more of a cardio/weight training exercises then cut down to 5 days a week @ 1hr possiblh more a day. I am trying to watch
what I eat and I quit Soda cold turkey, I switched to water and Tea... so please WISH ME LUCK! I will be on frequently to read success stories for motivation! Thank you, Sam!

Replies

• TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Let's Do This
  • savila311
    savila311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can also also follow me on Snap chat Smilebaby21 I post some meals and when im at the gym :) to help keep me motivated!