what's your dream job

Options
What is your dream job? Or something you've always wanted to do?

My dream job is a make up artist

But I've always wanted to try alternative modeling which is one of my goals after weight loss ... I've never told anyone that

Replies

• jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    my dream job would be a dancer, but i actually want to be a forensic psychologist :)
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Singer
  • Zwible
    Zwible Posts: 57
    Options
    air traffic controller
  • Andyb7274
    Options
    One of my goals is to learn to fly, and I'm using MyFitnessPal and Endomondo to help me do it. I need to lose at least 5 stone, and have given myself a goal till August to start, in that time I have also stopped drinking and am aiming to use the money saved and the weight lost to get me started.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,043 Member
    Options
    Bed tester would be amazing. But for a serious job, maybe working with and helping children with disabilities. My younger brother has autism and my younger sister has learning difficulties. I volunteer every now and then at sporting events aimed towards children with disabilities, but doing it to make a living would be awesome! ^_^
  • Zwible
    Options
    what is alternative modelling? Haven't heard of this before.
  • unprettyzombie
    Options
    Google suicide girls
    They're just models who aren't the norm
    They have colorful hair body modifications tattoos ..etc
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my dream job would be a massage therapist who makes 6 figures. Haha.. I love the career, but it just doesn't pay enough where I live.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my dream job is but its definitely not the job I have now.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Printmaking.
  • unprettyzombie
    Options
    I have my dream job well part of it I'm a cosmetologist... it feels nice doing something you love
    I'm not where I want to be I'm building my clientele but I love making people feel good it doesn't feel like work but like any job sometimes you hate it
  • Zwible
    Options
    Printmaking.

More the artistic side or the process itself?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I have my dream job. I am an RN, Health Coach, and I work from home. After 35 years in nursing I have finally been rewarded with the perfect job. Thank you Higher power. B)
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    The news anchors on TV are always soooo happy, it must be a great job to have.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    My new dream is to be a Zumba instructor. Taking the training next month!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My dream job is to do whatever I want and get paid millions of dollars for it.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Actor
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Travel writer and spa critic.
  • jeffviets
    jeffviets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Music producer... but i would love to be just one of the guys in a movie with Seth Rogan Jonah Hill Paul Rudd James Franco and Jason Segal