Back to MFP, Just Got a FitBit, Looking for some Support too :)

Options
Hey there! My name is Meg and my husband and I have decided that we would like to start off our married life in a more healthy directions. I would love to shed atleast 50lbs, but I am really looking for improved quality of life. I love to cook, hike and be outdoors. Would love to friends for accountability and companionship. Feel free to message me!!

Replies

• marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, am just back to MFP from a 6 month absence. I really need to track what I eat and I love supporting others...you can add me as a friend! I'm finished my weight loss goals 3 years ago, but keep bouncing back 15 or so pounds every fall. This fall was no exception. So I'm back at this healthy tracking journey.
  • kaz1101
    Options
    Hi, Me too:) My name is Karen and have been away from MFP for way too long. My husband gave me the FitBit for Christmas (I did ask for it) so now it's time to start hitting some goals. I'm in Australia so it's summer right now and I keep using the excuse that it's too hot. I know, I'm the queen of excuses. I really need to be accountable and would love to chat to those going through this journey. I need to lose around 20kg, I think that's about 45lbs. This is my year! Definitely need to do it to be healthier. I'm sick of getting sick!!! The plan is to get into routine tomorrow as I return to work after the christmas break. So here goes...
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am back after a year off from logging, weighing and drinking wine. I have gained back the 20 lbs back that I had lost. I tôo got a fitbit for Xmas. Fun to see how much u have to move to get to 10,000 steps. I have given up the wine and will feel better and save $$.
  • SuzPero
    SuzPero Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, the same here. I lost a good 46lbs and have gained 12 of it back! So scared that I might keep gaining, so I am back and really need some interaction, accountability and support! Would love to have all of you on my pals list.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Count me in if you like. Been running and lifting weights for as long as I can remember. Struggling to lose those last 3% body fat.
  • strive58
    Options
    I too love to hike and do lots of outdoor activities. But it just is not enough to move the fat that I keep hoping to see behind me on the trail. Feel free to add me.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Oh, it is somehow good to know that there are others, too who were absent for a while... I re-started MFP again after having a troubled time... Thanks to MFP people and their advice I found a lot of good stuff and I'd like to take this again... :-) Feel free to add or message me, it would be great to have some buddies in the same boat with the same aims - health and happiness.
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me! I can use all the motivation and support to reach my goals!
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm 39 - going to try for 4x a week workouts! let's do this!
  • DrSchizo
    DrSchizo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit charge on the 1st and have been away from logging for several months. I've gained a couple pounds, but mostly have been able to maintain. I want to get back in the habit of going to the gym again and eating healthy. I'm still learning how to sync the calories/steps from the fitbit to mfp - it's quite discouraging. Feel free to add me here or through fitbit! Here is my profile link for fitbit: https://www.fitbit.com/user/34FDZ3
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I just started again =)
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me; could do with the support as I am looking to loose the extra pounds I have gained over the last month :wink:
  • kpederslie
    kpederslie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im back to MFP and am anticipating a FitBit for my bday in 3 weeks. Was gone for more than a year, after a divorce and gaining all of my weight back my motivation is stronger than ever to lose and get back to my healthy lifestyle, (and the losing!) I too enjoy cooking and outdoors-y stuff, living in Alaska, ya just gotta!