My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
cdpm
cdpm Posts: 297 Member
I had 30 days before I went away on holiday before Christmas so I thought I would give this 30 Day Shred a try. Even though I am not a fan of Jillian, my friend told me to stick with it. Glad I did!

4istbo9w41zj.jpg

I forgot to get the tape measure out, but the photos show a few inches from the stomach gone and I lost 7lbs.
Also proud of myself from being able to go from collapsing at the thought of a doing a knee push-up to being able to do a set of 12 "proper" pus-ups!!
Pics.jpg 180.8K

Replies

• Welsh72
    Welsh72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    impressive results the loss in weight is gd but the change in shaoe is fantastic, keep up the good work.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Great job! 30 day shred taught me to do (and kinda like) push ups too! Keep your momentum going!
  • jazzunicorn
    jazzunicorn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am doing the 30 day shred by Jillian also. It is cool to know what your results. Message me some time.
  • loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice work lady!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I worship the ground Jillian walks on. If you do the work, she delivers amazing results!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    gOOD JOB!
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great motivation! I am on lvl 1 day 4!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome, You've just motivated me to get up off my butt and put the DVD in and get shredded as J.M would say. :)
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great Results!! I might just bring out my DVD and stick it in this weekend.
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, your abs got so defined! I need to do this stat.
  • tracygoode
    Options
    Motivating, my youngest daughter and I just did Shred. How are your eating habits?
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Great results! (*)
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging! :)
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I m thinking of doing it in february and you make me look forward to it
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Good results! Thanks for sharing, I think I'm going to give it another try in February.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    tracygoode wrote: »
    Motivating, my youngest daughter and I just did Shred. How are your eating habits?

To be honest, I wasn't following a plan of eating. I was eating mostly Smoothies with whey for breakfast, soups for lunch and meat & veggies for dinner. Making sure that I having good serving of carbs 2/3 times a week.
    I didn't fully cut out the treats. I still had a few drinks and chocolate at the weekend.

• bsmith404
    bsmith404 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I know it works as I've done it in the past and lost a lot of inches. Need to start back for the New Year.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I LOVE that DVD. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!