Looking for MFP friends and motivation!

Options
Hey everyone. I am not exactly new to MFP, i am a returner. I have about 50-60lbs to loose and this is my year i just know. Hoping if i actually add some friends on here to help each other out with motivation it will help me this time! So please add me! we can all do this together!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back :)
  • moontje94
    Options
    Hee, I need motivation aswell
  • rawrpaola
    rawrpaola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    welcome back, i need motivation so please add me
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me on here and if you have an up24 tracker add me a a team mate on there too
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivation .. open invitation to add me if you would like. Hope you all have a great day and I wish you the best of luck.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am a very active member, and just recently returnedas well
  • evybaxter
    evybaxter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too....I need to drop 50-55 lbs...just put 16lbs back on...feeling not good about myself.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I too just came back. I want to lose 50lbs in five months and a total of 100lbs this year. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too x
  • housejacker
    housejacker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Angifer06 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I am not exactly new to MFP, i am a returner. I have about 50-60lbs to loose and this is my year i just know. Hoping if i actually add some friends on here to help each other out with motivation it will help me this time! So please add me! we can all do this together!

And me I need motivated :s
  • brissie71
    brissie71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And me! The more motivation the better, I say. I have a new Jawbone so if you've got one of those, apparently you can do something with that, too.
  • johnreeve6810
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I also need some motivation to keep on track - just lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months - maybe need another 5 but definitely don't want to put any back on - help me:))
  • cceladita
    Options
    Add me too! I've been at this for about 4 months and lost 30 pounds... that was before I started using MFP. I still have about 50 to lose. The more friends the better!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm also returning after a 70lb loss using MFP, and a 35lb gain back :(! So we can motivate each other!
  • stewieg87
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat, took a break from mfp and now I gained everything back plus more :-/ Time to get cracking! :-)
  • Maegan_MomOf3
    Maegan_MomOf3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also a returner.... have about 70 pounds to lose. I absolutely need to stay motivated and dedicated. Having trouble requesting friends though :-(