In search of inspiring, motivational friends!

Options
Hey guys. I had this app before and quickly lost interest and motivation. So I'm back and hoping to find some new MFP friends to help keep me accountable, motivated, and inspired.

Replies

• nickifreee
    nickifreee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've always been heavy but this past holiday season I got my picture taken with my daughter and Santa and I thought to myself "oh crap, do I really look like that??? I look disgusting. I'm 22 with a 2 year old.... I want to be a hot, fun mom! Not a fat, lazy, boring mom."
  • Boo_Brains
    Options
    I'm a my fitness pal newbie and I'm excited about the journey. I get married in August and I am determined to be and megababe in my dress (long way to go). Totally up for making connections to keep each other on track. YOU CAN DO THIS. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • osf2680
    Options
    I'm glad to meet you guys on here! It seems everyone has a powerful reason to really do this healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise! Congratulations!! I'm excited to join you guys! Let's make it happen! #healthyLiving #healthyEating !
  • ashlee7910
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I am 5 weeks pregnant. I need some recipes to gelp me eat right! :) Thisnis my first pregnancy also.
  • nayduch2001
    Options
    First off, being overweight does NOT mean you are boring. Plus, even if you were, (which I am almost positive you're not) MFP doesn't give people personalities. I am here to support you on your journey and kudos to you for coming back for round two!