How do you follow threads you comment on in the forums?

Options
itsMcKay
itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
edited January 2015 in Chit-Chat
Probably the wrong place for this but the tech forum is practically abandoned. I have all my boxes checked in settings to auto update my feed and lots of things aren't posting. A quick search of the site shows that this feature is just not working right now and they plan to fix it at some arbitrary future time.

How am I supposed to follow threads I commented in in the meantime? How do you guys do it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I use the browser on my laptop, not an app.

Replies

• Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just click on the bookmark star.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    There's a bell to the right hand side that shows you notifications including who has commented on certain posts.
  • itsMcKay
    Options
    @Delilah: Hey, that's my dog's name! Thanks. I have too many bookmarks as it is but it looks like that might be the only way. :)

@Kinky: It seems to only work for me once I'm viewing the thread. In one thread, it says 79 notifications. In another, 2. Not universal. Might have to peep settings. THX!
  • itsMcKay
    Options
    AHHHH found it!

Community > Bell > All Notifications > Replies.

Thanks, Kinky!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    83c1a700466fd8ee67e05562bae29429.png

It automatically does it for you, whether or not you posted in the thread or happened to have misclicked one.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    83c1a700466fd8ee67e05562bae29429.png

It automatically does it for you, whether or not you posted in the thread or happened to have misclicked one.

That's teh part that is a pain. If I scanned a thread and didn't find it interesting, I dont' want to continue to be notified about it.