FROM SC AND NEED TO LOSE 30 LBS

Hi. Originally lost about 40 pounds but have gained 15 pounds back. In may I have my 10 year reunion my husband after going back to college is graduating with an egineering degree and we are going on a cruise. I am determined to lose 30 pounds by then. I think I really need support to be succeful. My husband only weighs 160 pounds so he pretty much eats whatever he wants. I need to make this a lifestyle change and try not to cheat. I think if I can make some friends to give me support and hold me accountable, I think it will really push me to succeed. I know we can all do this together!

Replies

• I'm new to this and would like to lose 30lbs also. How do I add you as a friend? I need a lot of motivation!
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    I have about 40 lbs (19 kg) and happy to share a journey. I am very motivated at the moment, as I am in pain from my knee and back and losing eight will alleviate the symptoms slightly. I am waiting on a knee replacement, so if I am in good shape for that I will recover faster.
  • FROM GEORGIA AND I NEED TO LOSE 28 TO 30 POUNDS....I AM NEW TO THIS BUT O AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE challenge.....HERE'S TO US LOSING THOSE POUNDS!!!