2015 is a new beginning...but help is needed.

Options
I have been on MFP for several years but have such a difficult time remembering to keep up with it. (I personally blame my brain damage and short term memory problems).

For 2015 I am determined to begin again, but going alone is just a path to failure. I know that I need the support to move to the next step. So far I am finally consistently under 300, and now am working towards 250. My sister is getting married in 8 months, and while i am not looking for miracles, I just need some help to stay the course.

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Can you set an alarm in your cell phone that will beep and say "remember to log on MFP" or "remember to go to the gym"?
  • xSammyKayx
    Options
    If you have the app, you can set reminders on there if you haven't logged anything in x amount of time. [E.g. Remind me if I haven't set Breakfast before 11am, or Remind me if I haven't logged any foods in 1 day].

As for exercising, exercise when you can. If that's every Wednesday at the gym, then do that. The other days take a walk around the block, neighborhood, park etc.

Feel free to add me if you want. I'm trying to get back into logging my food regularly.
  • chrism575
    chrism575 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    xSammyKayx wrote: »
    If you have the app, you can set reminders on there if you haven't logged anything in x amount of time. [E.g. Remind me if I haven't set Breakfast before 11am, or Remind me if I haven't logged any foods in 1 day].

As for exercising, exercise when you can. If that's every Wednesday at the gym, then do that. The other days take a walk around the block, neighborhood, park etc.

Feel free to add me if you want. I'm trying to get back into logging my food regularly.

How do you set reminders is the app?
  • SaruLights
    SaruLights Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. just recently destroyed my phone and waiting for the replacement to arrive, so as soon as it is here I will add the app.