Looking for friends - any women out there about 5'3" and 160 lbs?

Options

Replies

• sscali67
    sscali67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'3" 160lbs. My goal is 130lbs. I am trying to get serious with MFP after yo-yo-ing during the holidays. Outside support would be great, add me if you like.
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm 5'4 and about 175, with ~30 pounds to go, which is likely to take me another year. (I've lost 20 pounds over the last 6 months.) I log every day, even if it was a day full of poor choices or stuff that I have to eyeball and guess.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 130, but started at over 200. I'd like to lose another 10 or so this year.

I love running and would like to get into trail running (I've done a couple half marathons in the last few months and am planning another around St. Patrick's Day. Like you, my trail running will probably wait a bit, as I'm in Chicago).
  • etuntland
    etuntland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 5' 3" 140 lbs right now. I've regained some weight I lost during my last semester. My goal weight is 120-115. I lift and run but MN is not great for trail running right now. ;(
  • nlvmom
    nlvmom Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I am 4'11" and about 118 lbs. I want to lose around 15 lbs. I will know I'm there when my clothes fit better again and I lose my fat face. The pic I posted is a few years old (so don't be fooled). We can do it. :smiley:
  • AllieGetFIT86
    AllieGetFIT86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 148.6 lbs. First day using Super Shred weight loss program. I will be documenting all food and weekly weigh ins for the next 4 weeks. Feel free to add me ladies, would love some additional motivation!
  • geekysweetness85
    Options
    Hey! I'm just getting started on weight loss. I'm 5'1 175 lbs. I'd love to be 130 or less. I'm going to start wal/jog/running. and eventually run a 5k in June (I'm already signed up! can't back out now)
  • brendaswomleyfrazier
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently at 158 lbs. My goal is 140. Anything after that is a huge bonus!. Please feel free to add me. I log my meals everyday. I even log my little bit of exercise. Good luck everyone
  • ellenoh2003
    ellenoh2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.5 and about 140lbs,yo yo due to skipping meals but will get there! Just bought an exercise bike and getting back into other exercises that were a success before,feel free to add
  • kaylamariew1993
    kaylamariew1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and 157 as of today. Add me.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and fluctuating between 160 and 165. I would like to get down to 135-140 again.
  • amuser2015
    amuser2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    Day two using this fitpal & iv replied to a few people's discussions but I can't figure out how to add people!
    Can you add me
    Looking for motivation & support.

Currently.on my third attempt in losing the thirty pounds over past nine years. At age sixteen I lost 30 lbs in five.months by eating healthy and exercising every single day. I kept it off for three years then I went to university and gained forty.pounds in the four years. Reaching almost 180. Then I slowly lost ten pounds over the next year or so then one night while laying there feel in my gut I said enough is enough and I went from 164 to 129lbs in about four months and kept it off for almost three years!! I felt amazing & met my fiance & over the past year iv gotten back up to 158lbs. I feel.so upset after I worked so hard.
    . I was almost running seven k a day. My goal 10 k run & 129 lbs. My wedding is eight months away!!
    day 2,, here I go!!!!!!!
    please add mee
    CANADIAN GIRL
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just starting back. We can overcome this weight loss challenge.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I 5'4 and started at 215. Made it down to 145, but now I'm back around 160. Ready to lose it again.
  • ng_jenice
    Options
    I am 5'5 164 lbs . I started at 196. You can add me
  • josieclaire1
    josieclaire1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria, I'm 5 ft. 3 inches. Just starting again. I've lost 3 and 1/2 lbs. since Jan. 1. Doing the Natasha Turner's The Carb Sensitivity Program. Feeling great and so far no cravings. You can friend me if you like.
  • sugarpop2100
    Options
    add me! I am 5'3 and 160lbs. Want to get to 125 lbs for my wedding in July :)
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 160lbs trying to get to 145. I also use Fitbit
  • Petzwv
    Petzwv Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" and down to 140 from 170 when I started in Sept. My goal 125ish I have been logging every day since I started. I'm also 57 if that matters :-)
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Those were pretty much my stats when I started in Sept ... they've changed! :smile:

I'm 5 ft 2 or thereabouts, SW was 158, currently at 139 ... we eat what I guess you could call an accidentally semi-Paleoesque diet, in that it's heavy on protein, seasonal, from scratch, relatively low-carb, lots of nuts and seeds, etc.

I log every day and have a food diary that's open to friends ... It keep me accountable, and has definitely been key for me in making this whole thing a success so far! (Knock on wood.)