Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred

Options
Hello! I have Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and I have no idea how to add it to my exercise plan. Any pointers? What do you put it in as?

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I put it in as circuit training.
  • standarddancinggirl
    standarddancinggirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did a google Search and it says you burn roughly 247 calories per session so i just created it as a cardio :)
  • standarddancinggirl
    standarddancinggirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did a google Search and it says you burn roughly 247 calories per session so i just created it as a cardio :)
  • piximax
    piximax Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! When I was doing it before I did it as 15min fast aerobic and 15min circuit I think. I'm re-starting it tomorrow because I didn't even get to level 2!! Good luck, add me and we can compare how tired we are!!
    Max.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I am adding as curcuit training as well, but will get a HRM soon to get a better number of calories burnt.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    circuit training:smile:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hello! When I was doing it before I did it as 15min fast aerobic and 15min circuit I think. I'm re-starting it tomorrow because I didn't even get to level 2!! Good luck, add me and we can compare how tired we are!!
    Max.

Watch out for level 2!! I am on day 14. Level 1 wasn't too bad for me. But, level 2..... OMG! Love it!!
  • piximax
    piximax Posts: 7
    Options
    But surely it depends on how much you weigh? When my husband and I put in 30min walking it says we burn a different amount of calories because we weigh different.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options

That isn't very accurate it depends on a persons age weight and so forth I have a HRM and I usually burn anywhere from 330 and up doing 20 minutes depending on my intensity level that day. Get a HRM but until then log it as Circuit training
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I agree, lots of people do it as circuit training. I got an HRM near the end of L3. That's the best method, but until you get one of those... circuit training. L2 was the biggest calorie burn for me, and I ended up doing 10 more days of it after L3.

I agree with lbetancourt... L2 is the BEST! :heart: Shred it up!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It's best to use a HRM as everyone is different. I am on day 3 and burn about 400 calories at the moment.
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    i just completed day 1 today on level 1. wow i didn't realize it burned so many calories, it definately got me sweating though!