need to lose weight! and need friends for encouragement! x

Options
daniellebreaker1992
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya im 22 almost 23, I have two children aged 3 and a half and 1 and a half since I had my first child until now I have put on almost double of what I was, I was a size 10-12 I am now a size 16-18 and it is really depressing me, I find it really hard to lose weoght and I suffer with anxiety I want to go to the gym but I just can never get myself to do it, I also have done weight watchers in the past and after a while I just stop losing weight, does calorie controlled diets work? This will be the first time I do this so looking for help, support and friends please!! Many thanks for reading

Replies

• craigswanson720
    craigswanson720 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Focus on you....and only you.when losing weight....small steps track monitor and track....be strong for you
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I am on here everyday :)
  • craft4fun
    craft4fun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm also here everyday on & off.
  • A body @ work is a mind @ rest. Exercise will help alleviate your anxiety issues above all else. You can do it. Plan your work, and work your plan. Keep it simple!
  • Hello :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend on here. I was on WeightWatchers for 3 years so I know what you went through. I consistently hit spots on WW where I wouldn't lose any weight but I pushed through. I went from 198 to 133 on WW but I can no longer afford it so I'm here on MyFitnessPal and I am so confident in this system. I would love to be there for you so please add me! :)
  • Fountainw123
    Options
    Hi. I am starting today as well.
  • chrystal0328
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me I'm here to help motivate and to be motivated as well
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley: I also have anxiety!! :smile:
  • jwhisler
    Options
    New Years! Best if luck to all...let's stick with it
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!