Need all the motivation I can get

Options
Hello everyone! I'm Tracey at 23 years of age!!! I've had a beautiful son in 2013 gaining 50 lbs with my pregnancy. When I had him I lost weight but instantly put it all back on. Haven't felt myself since I've put all the weight on with a lot of depression. My mood and attitude towards people is poor. I just want to loose the 50 and say goodbye to depression. I'm getting married this year and want to look the best I can and feel better about myself! If you have any encouragement or any suggestions please share with me!!!

Replies

• francesmarieg
    francesmarieg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracey! I know how you feel about not feeling "yourself" because of weight gain! I have put on 70 lbs and am sooooo ready to get this weight off! I will add you to my friends list and try and keep up with your workouts, ect. Remember... even if you just WALK for 20-30 mins a day, you're still doing MORE than those sitting on their bums! So good luck to you and if you need any meal plans or workout routines, let me know! There isn't a gym in my town, so I've got a ton of at home workouts! : )
  • trixie50520
    Options
    Thank you! Amazing what weight gain can do to a person. There isn't a gym in my town either so would love to hear what home workouts you have! Really need someone to give that extra push with just starting out again!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    stay on this website and read, read especially motivation and success stories, log and you can do this!
  • SCR2015
    SCR2015 Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! I am getting married this year also! Feel free to add me if you would like some more support.
  • trixie50520
    Options
    Thank you:) congrats on your wedding as well @SCR2015‌
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    stay on this website and read, read especially motivation and success stories, log and you can do this!

This. Plus, log everything that you're consuming. It can get tedious at times. There were days I was so sick of logging everything, but seeing the weight come off made it so worthwhile. I'm now down about 100 lbs and will never go back! You've got this!