Hello my name is Debra and i'm just starting for a new me

Options
hello to all i'm just trying to get healthy i'm tired of all the meds and all the weight .i stopped smoking 7 months ago and that was hard so now i wan't to lose about 75 lbs and i love to eat and i sure could use some help and in can return the help. and it would really be great to have someone to talk to and to cheer each other on :D

Replies

• shawntae73
    shawntae73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Debra! Good luck on your journey! I am new to the boards although I've been using the tracker for a while. I really miss the encouragement I used to get at weight watchers,so maybe we can encourage one another :)
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need friends for support, you may add me.
  • lovetowalk14
    lovetowalk14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have been gaining weight and saying it didn't matter, but it does!
  • jepmin
    jepmin Posts: 1
    Options
    Me also....50 pounds. Please add me. B)
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well. Need all the support and help I can get. I have to lose 55 pounds and get rid of my diabetes. Thanks!!!
  • GiGi8990
    Options
    I too need the support and giving support help me as well.

To indianmoons62 I too had stopped smoking cigarettes Aug 17,2014...and wow I ate everything that was not nailed down. I believe just last month my craving for food has stopped.
  • agdbeatnik
    Options
    I am pretty new and could use the support also. Please add me.
  • GiGi8990
    Options
    Will do....support is everything
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • GiGi8990
    Options
    Im in... :) thank you