Fitness DVD's

Options
2»

Replies

• Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has some DADs too. They're pretty good prices on Amazon.
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Dvds not DADs :)
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Any recommendations for zumba work outs?
  • stephaamu
    Options
    Youtube has a ton of exercise dvds uploaded. I'd try a few out and see what you enjoy before buying :) I wish I had done that with a yoga dvd I received for Christmas - sticking my tongue out while growling doesn't exactly say soothing practice to me :\ . Fitnessblender is awesome! If you're just starting out you might want to try Beginner Shred with JM before moving up to the regular 30 day Shred. I've enjoyed it and am feeling more confident about moving on to 30 day shred when I finish in a couple of weeks. Dance fitness with Jessica on Youtube is also a lot of fun. My friend's little girls sometimes do it with her and it's super cute.

• stephaamu
    Options
    :smile: the pose is called lion, it helps release tension in the jaw, neck, shoulders, face, etc. You'll be thankful for that pose in 20 years when your face defies gravity.
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    It was done in a cobra position. Is lion a variation of cobra?
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I enjoy working out to Taebo at home.
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have fun doing Hip Hop Abs. It's mostly cardio, but it really has made a difference in my core strength, too. I enjoy it, and I like having something to do at home on non-strength-training days. It's inexpensive, too.