Need advice. (fitbit)

I just recently had my 3rd baby, and I want to get back in shape. I plan on doing Leslie Sansone's 5 mile walking dvd, and hip hop abs, while counting my calories on MFP. I was considering getting a FitBit, but i don't know which one is best, or even if i should get one at all. How accurate are the FitBits? Which one is best for these workouts? Would love to here your advice.

Replies

• I have the Fitbit charge. I just got it for Christmas as a gift to myself, so I have not had it long. This far, I really love it! It seems to be very accurate for my step totals.

I chose the charge because it has a display which tells the time, steps walked, distance traveled, calories burned, flights climbed, and any alarms you have set. I like the display so that I can check the steps I have made throughout the day without having to sync it with my phone (which you would have to do with the FitBit Flex) It also tracks one's sleep patterns. I love the silent alarm, it vibrates on your arm and has been very good at waking me up. When you reach your step goal for the day, it vibrates to let you know which is nice.

A draw back for me was that there is not a permanent watch mode. You have to hit the button on the side or use the "Tap gesture" where you firmly tap the display to view anything.

For only having had it a couple of weeks, I really love it!!
  • KortneyMcCoy82
    KortneyMcCoy82 Posts: 6 Member
    Ok, Thanks!