Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Misfit shine/flash

Hello would anyone like to be friends on misfit shine/flash?? My username is cladow. Lets get a misfit fitness tracking community going

Replies

• Devodonaldson
    Devodonaldson Posts: 4 Member
    @danaedonaldson‌ thought you may want to check this post out
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me! My username is paulajune. I was going to add you but can't seem to figure out how!
  • FitForLife2015
    FitForLife2015 Posts: 20 Member
    I just added you both! My username is the same as my map. FitForLife2015
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. My username is haley0707. I would love to have more friends on there.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    I just got this for Christmas, plus I also have a fitbit one which I love.... I am still leaning toward my fitbit as the go to tracker... I will give this more time... some days they aren't even close and some days they are???
  • lynnerdmc
    lynnerdmc Posts: 8 Member
    Hello all, I just purchased the Misfit Flash yesterday, still trying to figure out the dots!! Also not sure I know how the syncing works with MFP. Please add me as a friend/member, etc... thanks!!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 686 Member
    I love my shine. Looking for friends actively using the shine/flash. My user name is weightlifter77.
  • I got a Misfit Flash a week ago, love it so far, being really competitive with myself
  • Hit me up... aggiejeeper
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    tacticalhippie

I got one to make sure I stay active at work being pregnant :)
  • I too have a misfit please add me :) lizmcbain
  • djshipmom
    djshipmom Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in!!!
    I had a Misfit Flash but the band wore out so I upgraded to the Shine so I could replace the band if needed or try the necklace option. It's very different than the Flash, I'm trying to get used to it lol.
    I requested everyone can wait to see how everyone's doing and hoping it will keep me on track!!!
    Happy New Year!!! :D
  • Lady_London
    Lady_London Posts: 28 Member
    Add me User name _Free_ I would love to expand my misfit community. Let's shine together!
  • eeversma
    eeversma Posts: 5 Member
    Feel Free to add me as well: emilye36
  • megmuffer
    megmuffer Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me as well! mzfrazier0428
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    I added everyone. :)

My username is lexicpt
  • Add me I've only had mine a few days Moominmama
  • christos2
    christos2 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I'm dimo10 on shine, add me if you like.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm numberwang22 :)
  • I'm eavala. Love my misfit shine!!