What is your favor workout equipment??

Options
I have two the elliptical and the stair climber.

Replies

• mildrede40
    Options
    I have two the elliptical and the stair climber.
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Gazelle! It's awkward at first but SO many options for a workout! And I have a big ball for crunches and core strengthening! Good stuff!:heart:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried a Cybex machine? Today I burned 410 calories in only 28 minutes! WooHoo! They feel a lot like an elliptical. I could tell I was working hard (I've never sweat so much before), but it felt so smooth that I'm sure I could have pushed harder. If you're ever short on time that's the machine for you.

-Lacey-
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I have a horse named Nikki - between grooming, riding and cleaning stalls, I figure about 2 hours of fun filled calorie burning..

:drinker:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    My DDR mat
  • kayla_larsen
    kayla_larsen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I really like the elliptical machines at the gym, I can burn about 350 calories in just 30 minutes and it's pretty fun, I do it everyday.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Most definitely my hiking boots.:happy:
  • newstart
    Options
    I don`t know about "favorite workout equipment" but I`m gaining respect for the step climber at the gym:grumble:
    But I would say that my favorite part of exercise that still burns calories and helps tone the body is the new love I`m aquiring for swimming...I guest the "pool" is the equipment
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I love running, but I am having some foot issues so for now my favorite is weights and house cleaning!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I bought an EZ glider earlier this month. I love it.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Stair master and the treadmill.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My is my bike and the wind...love the wind when I am riding!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My horse!
    Cowboy
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The elliptical and I do really enjoy free weights (I take a strength training class). :happy:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Treadmill!!!
    Angela
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    Does my horse count? He is quite a workout -- to maneuver an 1800 lb horse through jumping course...

If we are talking gym stuff: Treadmill, Elliptical, rowing machine.
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    Treadmill! Treadmill! Treadmill!

Dealing with shin splints and foot issues right now, so its Tae Bo! Tae Bo! Tae Bo!
  • hersheys384
    Options
    I have a bowflex, heavyweight bag, and a speedbag. Just getting back into the swing of things with three workouts a week.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    No favorite each movement balances out the next - Each morning at 0600 hrs begins with calisthenics and stretching - then hammering out a 1/2 hr run on the elliptical machine - level 16 burn an avg of 550 cals 6 days a week, followed by a 13 min. ride on the stationary bike also level 16 burning an avg of 220 cals 6 days a week. 3 days a week I follow it with a mile long swimming session, the other 3 days are with a solid weight lifting session, pushing on avg. 6500 - 7000 total lbs of weight. And when the weather gets warmer here in Colo, I include a mile run on the track, I never run on asphalt or concrete, never had an injury, which I attribute to running with proper shoes (track) and surface.
  • 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Race walking:happy: