Starting over. . . T25 friends?

Options
So I've been on here a while(883 days to be exact) and i got off track a bit. . . well a lot. So i reset my lbs lost and now i'm doing T25. hopefully i can keep on track :P I'm not going to drone on and on so. . .

Any T25 people out there wanna be friends??

Replies

• vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm running a T25 challenge group, very good for accountability, plus I give out tips regularly and we share recipes so we can keep the nutrition accountable too. Let me know if you would be interested!!
  • Shaneka668
    Options
    I'm in...I just started T-25 Sunday :)
  • Marie80brown
    Options
    I'll be in with you. I'm currently finishing my second week of T25. I love it and hate it at the same time. In just 2 weeks I have seen a big change in inches already (not weight). But I think the only because I had a big number drop on the scale before I started the program
  • Elizvbm
    Elizvbm Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, I'm about to finish week2 also, I'm not really overweight, actually it seems that I finally got the weight I should have, but being thin my entire life and finally gaining some kilos in the wrong way (tons of junk foos and carbs) made my body to look like jello, I need to tonify, hopefully lose some centimeres and get a flat stomach.

Friend me to motivate each other and stay on track.
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail so I'll be starting soon. You can add me... I've been on and off here, but since the new year have been sticking to it and lost 5 pounds, but still need to lose 30-35 more. How are the workouts going?
  • airforcebby09
    airforcebby09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started mine on monday. u can add me if you would like :)
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and plan on starting when I get it.

@vbodyme Could I possibly be added to the T25 group as well?

I am really excited. The infomercial totally got me!!
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on week one of the beta phase....feel free to add me
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and plan on starting when I get it.

@vbodyme Could I possibly be added to the T25 group as well?

I am really excited. The infomercial totally got me!!

Of course! ... lol infomercial :) I'll message you!

Whomever else interested, just friend request me!
  • chellep12
    chellep12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started T25 on 6th Jan, so today is my second STATurday. V happy with the results so far. Not measured yet, but already lost half a stone! I am also trying to change my eating habits to eat clean.

I can feel myself getting fitter and am trying less and less to use the modifier, although inevitable sometimes.

Feel free to add me - would be good to know others that are following this programme too!
    Good luck :)
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started January 14th. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to everyone!
  • meganll026
    Options
    Is it too late to join a challenge? I am in week 3 of T25 now. Thanks!
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    iankuk - feel free to add me my fine t25 folk! :)