Streak counts...

Options
Is anyone else having issues with the app resetting your streak counts? It's only been doing it since mid-December but it's begun losing count of the days I've been logging my meals and I haven't been missing. Another friend has been having the same issue. Anyone else? Until this issue, I've had great success using myfitnesspal. It's really be a helpful tool for staying focused on my weight loss and fitness goals.

Replies

• Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Particularly if you alternate between phone and computer, synch the phone before doing anything, and then make changes. Even if it said it already synched, synch it one more time. The phone will overwrite what you do on the computer.
  • RachelCane
    RachelCane Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mine did it a several days ago, it is very annoying, however i am glad that it wasn't a very long streak to cut out, as it was only a few days
  • djprice_69
    djprice_69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    And here I clicked on this thread because I thought it read "Steak counts." I was thinking: yes, yes it does. There is a way to get your streak reset, but I can't remember how. Hopefully someone jumps on this thread to actually help :-)