juice plus vs slimming world

Options
2»

Replies

• angelinhell
    angelinhell Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My friend has recently done Juice Plus and lost 3 stone. I did it and couldn't cope, it's way too restrictive! I've done Weight Watchers and loved it (lost 2 and a half stone) and did Slimming World about 10 years ago and lost 3 stone. They all work if yout stick to it but with WW and SW you can still have a life and eat "normal" food.
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am trying the juice plus x
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    my friend had success with slimming world but when she stopped the weight came back. since you know mfp works, i say stick with it. good luck.
  • kimmylowe86
    kimmylowe86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing Juice Plus since around May and have lost 2 and a half stone. For me, it helped to change the way I look at food, rather than lose weight really fast. It is probably really easy to do the same thing without the shakes tbh, but it was a motivational tool for me. After a couple of months I stopped being so restrictive with clean foods, and started eating balanced meals and recording on here, so that I was eating at a deficit. Ive tried weight watchers and got bored really quickly.
  • JKDQuilter
    JKDQuilter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So for those who have tried Juice Plus, can you give me some insight into how you used the program? I just signed up to start with the 3 types of capsules daily. I was going to start with that and continue my food tracking and exercise (for which I use MFP). Perhaps if I hit a plateau in my 70 pound loss journey, I was going to add one or two shakes a day. I'm not really sure if the "cleansing" routine is for me, as dairy is on my list of favorite food. Any insights into how you adapted the program for your success will be appreciated!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    JKDQuilter wrote: »
    So for those who have tried Juice Plus, can you give me some insight into how you used the program? I just signed up to start with the 3 types of capsules daily. I was going to start with that and continue my food tracking and exercise (for which I use MFP). Perhaps if I hit a plateau in my 70 pound loss journey, I was going to add one or two shakes a day. I'm not really sure if the "cleansing" routine is for me, as dairy is on my list of favorite food. Any insights into how you adapted the program for your success will be appreciated!

If you stop losing, you're eating too much. Lower your calories slightly, and make sure you are weighing your food to track your intake properly. It's unnecessary to replace meals with shakes to lose weight.
  • brutalbaby
    brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I went for the juice plus, my friend gave me some. I'm doing the two shakes a day, two snacks and a healthy dinner. Started Monday. Any one else want to share what they are eating along with their shakes?