T25 Success Stories please!

Options
holybell
holybell Posts: 69 Member
I would love to see the kind of results (measurements and/or pictures) people got from T25 program. I also want to motivate my mom with this thread since she's joining me. :) Thank you.

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! :blush:

Replies

• BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for success stories too. I start my last week of alpha tomorrow and need the courage to start Beta.
    But this is my results so far. I started December 8th but started being more conscious in November.

ScreenShot2014-12-27at82429AMpng_zps39d9d331.jpg
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I would have said to check teambeachbody.com ... but it seems they've removed their subforum for FT25? Funky. Anyways, a vast majority of the time I'd totally advise going to BB's forum for success stories specific to one program of theirs =)

I didn't complete the program - did all of alpha and the first half of beta, but I enjoyed it! No pics to show right now unfortunately... it was back when the program had first come out lol. Good luck to you and your mother! Feel free to add me as a buddy or ask questions :smile:
  • holybell
    Options
    I'm looking for success stories too. I start my last week of alpha tomorrow and need the courage to start Beta.
    But this is my results so far. I started December 8th but started being more conscious in November.

ScreenShot2014-12-27at82429AMpng_zps39d9d331.jpg

Love your results!
  • holybell
    Options
    suppakana wrote: »
    I would have said to check teambeachbody.com ... but it seems they've removed their subforum for FT25? Funky. Anyways, a vast majority of the time I'd totally advise going to BB's forum for success stories specific to one program of theirs =)

I didn't complete the program - did all of alpha and the first half of beta, but I enjoyed it! No pics to show right now unfortunately... it was back when the program had first come out lol. Good luck to you and your mother! Feel free to add me as a buddy or ask questions :smile:

Thanks. I like using MFP for these because I feel like the people who reply here are more "real" for many things. Might be a bias of mine. Definitely friending you though!
  • tbcrocks
    tbcrocks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next Monday by my sis burned me copies and I'm missing the body circuit one but have all the others.
  • holybell
    Options
    tbcrocks wrote: »
    I'm starting next Monday by my sis burned me copies and I'm missing the body circuit one but have all the others.

I'm starting this Monday because it a lot less confusing if you start the same way the calendar instructs to.
  • YumoyoriW
    YumoyoriW Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I dont have pictures (yet) but I have lost 7lbs and 9" overall! Im in the facebook group called FOCUST25 (has a running show icon or a person jogging or something)! I joined that it there are LOTS of before and after! totally join if you have facebook!!! Hope to see ya there (or write ur email and Ill invite u from there). Also Im in week 3 of Beta Phase!
  • EndBlaze
    EndBlaze Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey, I'll be starting Gamma today. Don't have the pics, but my results so far are:

Weight: 17kg (37lb) lost
    Chest: 10cm (3.9") lost
    Waist: 18cm (7") lost
    Arm: 2cm (0.8") gained
    Thigh: 9cm (3.5") lost

Eating 1500-1800 calories a day on average, with not much activity outside of T25.
    I can also feel decent increase in strength - started the Beta using 4kg (8.8lb) dumbells, finished with 10kg (22lb) ones.

Best of luck to you and your mother :)
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T25. Third week of Alpha. I just purchases Gamma, so this round I'll do all three. I lost 8lbs and 18 inches the first go round. Lost inches in Alpha, weight in Beta. I eat anywhere from 1800-2150 cals per day, probably would have lost more, but I didn't get my calorie intake figured out until Beta. Don't do much else outside of T-25 other than walking (and I'm not a coach). Love it because its 25 min and I can get it done in the morning before work.
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just started this morning! Hope to have some awesome results like you guys!
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Alpha results:

glay30dnng9h.jpg

900ya7vnflcu.jpg

f1nd65x9hc59.jpg

I'm on day 3 of Beta now and intend to complete Gamma after Beta too. I love the results and for the most part don't mind doing it. So far Total Body Circuit on Alpha was the worst workout for me but I felt super proud being able to tick "nailed it" on my planner every time on the last week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!