t25

Options
Starting today, anyone else currently doing this?

Replies

• ruthwatsonhastings
    Options
    I'll be starting when my tablet gets back from repairs. My friend got me into doing some of three beach body programs. Out of all of them she so recommend t25
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    no, just looked at the site and 1 'real testimony' says I lost a pound a day for 10 weeks. seems like a little BS but I can't judge the real results
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    All beach body reviews are gimmicky, every before and after review on YouTube is made by someone posting their full first and last name as the channel. I bought this program because I'm and HVAC technician. I can work 8 hours a day or 18, I don't get to decide when my day is over. Any workout is still a workout even for 25 minutes.
  • amrunner69
    amrunner69 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    T25 done religiously works really well & like goalie said the fact that it is 25 minutes helps our busy schedules. U have to stick to the plan
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Can we start a group? I start Monday!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today! It will be my second time doing it, I did it last year also.
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday 1/5 as well! Please add me so we can keep each other on track! =)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I am also starting on Monday! My partner and I are also doing the fast start eating plan for the first 5 days! I'm a little scared because it is less calories than I am used to, but I'm going to try it out for the 5 days!
  • Bob_Or
    Bob_Or Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I stopped after the second week of the second round of T25. I stopped for 2 weeks. I would like to have your recommendation to start over or to continue in the third week of alpha. Thanks in advance.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of Alpha, 2nd time around. Just bought Gamma so this time around I'll do all 3 - great results (not a coach either). :-)
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I completed it last year and got pretty good results. The best results were from the third phase Gamma. Eating correctly is almost as important as the actual workout.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 this morning. It was hard, but doable. I can't get my knees up as high as they do when going fast, but since it was cardio, I kept them lower and continued to go fast instead of slowing down.
    I also had the fast track shake this morning. I found it very foamy! Not my favourite smoothy!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started my 3rd round of T25 this morning (OK, I quit round 2 halfway through!). The first time I did T25, I did lose at least 8lbs in the first 2 weeks, for a total of 15 lbs during round 1- so it slowed once I wasn't quite so out of shape.

I am working on religiously tracking my calories and eating clean, which for me means making my meals out of fresh ingredients, rather than eating out so much. Because I'm pretty sure I WAY underestimate what i'm eating when I'm having it delivered

So please add me if you're looking for more friends! I could always use another MFP'er or two to keep me accountable.
  • kbushnell
    kbushnell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started this morning please add me. Is there a group created. Need to stay accountable
  • caraodonnell
    caraodonnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone have suggestions as to how to track the various T25 workouts in MFP? I couldn't find the program in the exercise tracker.
  • kbushnell
    kbushnell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What do you guys write down for t25? I have been doing general aerobics
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh awesome! More of you are starting T-25 this week! This is my second time doing it (first time was over a year ago) - we did Day 1 this morning, Cardio. Forgot how much it kicks my butt in 25 minutes! Following the Insanity meal plan.

As for tracking, would it be worthwhile to add it as new exercise? Hmmm...
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday. Feel free to friend me.
  • jennjcam
    Options
    I am on week 2 of beta. Beta is by FAR my favorite. I hated the Total Body workout in alpha and was so excited there wasn't a total body in beta. I ate like crap in alpha thanks to the holidays and lost nothing, but I am in week 2 of beta and eating right and down 4.6lbs. I love this program and going in I wasn't a huge Shaun T fan, but now he has grown on me and I actually look forward to my workout each day.
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Calathetics is what I used to track it