Life Makeover

Options
Technically, I'm not new to myfitnesspal, but I just started using it again. So I'm renewed, I guess. Weight has been a struggle throughout my entire life. I really need to get back on track. I want to lose 40-50 pounds. I don't really care how long it takes. I had a rough 2014.. college, stress, starting a new job, and the death of a best friend. I'm ready to take on 2015 and like myself more. I could use all the help I can get...

Replies

• supermomof00004
    supermomof00004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also need to get back on track. Looking to lose 50 lbs but am going to set 2 to 3 small goals of 10-15 lbs. I have a few big events this year and want to look good. My biggest downfall is Mt Dew and finding time to exercise. Good luck and i want to encourage you. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back :)
  • archz714
    Options
    Same here, I used it back in February, got to a point where I saw results and went back to my old lifestyle. It's that yoyo effect, hopefully being involved with this community will help.
  • casg01
    casg01 Posts: 7
    Options
    Renewed, I like that : ) in the same position here. Life makeover for this year in a few areas. Good luck to us both.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! Sorry about our friend! Feel free to add me if you'd like support.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    make sure that a WHOLE LIFE MAKEOVER isn't restrictingly laser-focused on weight!
  • warlaur
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Hope you are all staying on track and doing well!!