Fitbit help please

Options
Sued0nim
Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
I generally hit sedentary level at around 2500-4000 steps.

This morning I was at -3 for 2297 steps

Then I added workout from HRM for 340 calorie, this overwrites my fitbit which is now at 4900 steps so I would expect to have around 340 extra calories to munch on

Instead MFP has suddenly changed fitbit calories to -195 and I just want to understand why

Early this morning
loekjpm6tkeo.jpg

After workout at 3.30pm
dff9784psqj3.jpg

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Never mind it seems to have changed again ...and now I'm getting dizzy :grinning:

vf7nxs0v42ax.jpg
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sometimes it takes a minute (or several) for Fitbit/MFP to sync together to straighten that out.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Are the screen shots from the mobile app? If you view that page on the web site, is there a little "i" next to the Fitbit adjustment heading? If you click on that, it shows how they calced the adjustment. Not that that was your issue here, but just ftr, if it helps in the future.
  • KIZGNARR
    KIZGNARR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to close the mobile app and re-open it for the apps to sync... that has been my experience :) Keep up the good work!
  • HealthyFitStrong2
    Options
    Mine has been slow to sync the last day or so. I don't know why, but it catches up eventually.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It can take awhile for them to sync up. Mine has taken up to 2 hours to reflect the steps correctly in MFP.