MY NSV

Options
AmberLiscous
AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
Yesterday my brother who hardly ever notices anything...called me skiinny :noway: Out of all of the people in this world who could have said this...it means more than anything coming from him:happy: Then he guessed my weight because i won't tell him what it is and he thinks i weigh 35 pounds less than what i actually weigh....which tells me that i am doing a good job at toning up :flowerforyou:
As of today I have been on MFP for 122 days and my ticker is now officially at the half way mark YAY =) and i have lost 12 inches off of my waist....A WHOLE FOOT....i am in shock right now to think that i actually had all of that fat on my waist and now it is gone :) my hips stayed the same but i lost 1/2inch off of my waist!!!! Totals as of today: 28 pounds GONE....12 inches off waist GONE.....71/2 inches off of my hips GONE....and 1 1/2 inches off of my neck GONE!!!!! For a grand total of 21 inches Lost!!!! I :heart: MFP

Replies

• EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is really amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! Ty for posting this and motivating me just a little more!! You're awsome!
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Good job!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you Amber!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • emylourow
    emylourow Posts: 38
    Options
    Well done!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome Amber. I'm so happy for you and proud of you!!:wink:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE
  • mishellywelly
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is AMAZING!!! it gives me soooo much insparation expecually when i cant wait to drop a few pounds!!!
  • Katiebug84
    Katiebug84 Posts: 13
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep up the great work girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!