jawbone up

Options
Hi does anyone have a jawbone up i have just purchased one and it vibrates ocasionally through the day i have no reminders set or idle alerts set. What other explanation can there be for this?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I have one, but I have it set to do so if I'm idle more than 30 minutes. It also vibrates when I reach a goal.
  • vbwell
    vbwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Battery could be almost depleted. You can check battery status in the up app. Hope it helps.
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have one and it vibrates randomly throughout the day as well. I found that it is a reminder to get up and walk around.. Mine vibrates if I've been idle for an hour.. It may have been preset when you received it... Mine was!
  • newyorkmo
    newyorkmo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    it vibrates when you've been sitting for an hour or more to remind you to get up and take more steps. I find it helpful as a nice reminder.
  • SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Check your idle alerts, it may be auto-set for you. I have mine set for 45 min, but I believe you can take it off. I agree with the other person about your battery -- check that too. Otherwise, it's just telling you to move more. You can PM me to get info to add me if you want -- I've been using UP for 2 years!